Here I'm sharing some Inspiring Buddha Quotes
1. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
2. Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
3. Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
4. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
5. A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.